Monday, January 25, 2010

Parental Mental Health Does Anyone Have A Personal Experience With "wraparound" Mental Health Services?

Does anyone have a personal experience with "wraparound" mental health services? - parental mental health

I understand that there is a force "approach, which is based on decision-making, while a team of" treatment "was formed, consisting of several persons in the community as coordinator of care for the family (educational) psychologist (MEDS), a psychiatrist , a family therapist, social worker (s), and others in the education community. My concern is that we are not legally obliged to submit such interference with the rights of parents care and committed to educating their children. Undergoing "" plan (or procedure) almost has the effect of waiving their parental rights legally direct care and education for my child care organizations, state and agents Hat. someone knows of someone with a terrible outcome for his family as a result of this agreement for the "all around" services ? So far, my research shows that the team I want to be me and my son, "wrapped" with the intent following an alleged plan - despite the commitment that the parents the opportunity to retain the right plan.

1 comments:

Kiwi said...

My understanding of wrap-around services is that everything that the person in question, that makes concentrated, rather than just one person had a unique look to them and to treat. A wrap-around approach to consider, deals with a number of factors, and appropriately.

On the force ... I understand that this is a positive approach that focuses on the strengths of a client. Gone are the days where doctors, educators and others to solve the problem of always trying to focus / raise a problem or negative situation. Today we focus on the strengths of a client / student and build on it.

Not knowing anything about your situation, I can say from my experience, is to wrap the approaches, ways of working very well! Never leave your rights as a parent, you can not!

As part of the process and people by supporting the community or other social service providers.

All the best.

Post a Comment