Saturday, January 9, 2010

Comodo Antivirus Vista Is My Comodo Firewall Interfering With AVG Antivirus?

Is my Comodo firewall interfering with AVG antivirus? - comodo antivirus vista

I am a 32-bit and Vista Home Premium and I installed the free version of AVG Anti-Virus and Comodo. Both worked well for a while, then I realized that my AVG would not open at the outset that I wanted. I looked to make sure that it is a trusted application on my comfort, that is. Then he tried to open AVG manually, what is not. Then uninstalled AVG, my computer rebooted and ran CCleaner. AVG then reinstall it, and ran well until I my computer to complete the installation restarted. Here, too, will not open, as I try .... Suggestions?

1 comments:

Jigshaw P said...

This article comodo fire, do the registry scans.
Open access is blocked comdofirewall LER's. Check if a file is linked to AVG, so they do not always.

Post a Comment