Thursday, January 28, 2010

Dunhill Pipe Tobacco Your Favourite Pipe Tobacco?

Your favourite pipe tobacco? - dunhill pipe tobacco

Hello,

Wrtiting I know this problem, what pipe tobacco that you enjoy and that you may prefer?

We all know that time, thousands of cigars, English, aramotics Virginia or more

UR favorite, and I want to know whether the ones I want to be Theres a world full of them, and I try to be closed again.

For me, my top 3 cigars

Peterson Irish Flake
Samuel Gawith Chocolate Flake
Dunhill EMP

3 comments:

Jacob said...

MacBarrens Vanilla Cream
Blue Note
Midnight Smoke
Night Cap

It is probably my favorite.

uneducated momma said...

I love the smell of a black and mild cigar

Snuff Pipe Blackstone was the icing has a sweet and soft but not sticky, either.

cheesero... said...

Tobacco is very very very bad for you. Do not smoke. Boooo.

Post a Comment