Monday, December 14, 2009

Young Diapered Girls Are Young Girls Absolutely Crazy?!?

Are young girls absolutely crazy?!? - young diapered girls

Why are children under 16 and have not even finished SA wants to get pregnant? When I was your age, I promised myself up and down that I had no children, because now I'm at 21 W / almost 2 years and is expecting another in January, and my life is Crazy w / a husband and child. These girls are not married yet. Have you any idea how much work and devotion? And the money ... Yes, if you had the money, it seems to have spent much, but my son went for 5 months and only 1 daycare / 3 of the time was full time and continue to spend up to $ 5000 Kindergarten! There is not only the cost of diapers, but housing, insurance, food, transportation, etc.

Please! Another consideration is children so young! Working and volunteering in a nursery when you are dying almost as small as that! It's fun for a while until you have to be responsible for everything. . Weddings Get a life. Children have to. Be safe.

Mother of a child, and hopes

0 comments:

Post a Comment