Friday, December 11, 2009

Dry Eyes More Condition_symptoms What Can I Do About Dry Eyes And Contacts?

What can I do about dry eyes and contacts? - dry eyes more condition_symptoms

I have contacts for the first time this summer. The problem is that, with reddened eyes when you take your time and really irritated.

My eyes are dry, but the drops for the eyes of the OTC, including severe dry eye, my eye doc recommended not to help.

I have contacts with HYDRACLEAR allows higher humidity, but still dry and irritated eyes.

Someone else has this problem? How can we help you?

4 comments:

xconanjo said...

Try using eye drops brand until you wear the thing for you and I contact for 5 years, my eyes dry out quickly in case of use of contacts per month, but then I will be on paper, my eyes do not dry easily . More importantly, I have received, and a new journal:)

Some of my frens tried to change the contacts, and have the same problem. I often tell them, for some time to get used to it. If your eyes dry after a long period of 4 hours, or in windy conditions are, it is natural for it to dry. To keep the bottle of eye drops or at any time:]

And when your eyes are dry even after application of eye drops, it is advisable not to the contacts, which is frequently used or not at all. You could ur current contacts and use their glasses, then switch to new contacts tomorrow. It is best to protect your eyes.

someone said...

Permeable to gas and I think the mixture of saline wetting solution that I am about to optically into (who feels himself to say, it was good) a lot better. The bottle of saline solution says it can be used with both types, but check with your own perspective.

simi j said...

treat the water several times a day .. Splashes entering the second term contacts .. and ask your doctor about the eye muscles and bones exercises ..

Hanny said...

I think you should set a different date book with the eye and tell him the problem.

Post a Comment