Sunday, December 27, 2009

Pioneer Hd Recorder HD Films Onto Normal DL Dvd Disc?

HD films onto normal DL dvd disc? - pioneer hd recorder

If my Pioneer DVD recorder / Custom Play Blu-ray will be as I have heard from experts.

So, what I do is my family, I have movies with a video camera Full HD.

The shooting in high-definition movie and I've only 2 Horus the same thing.

Im gonna keep on a DVD, save for ever.

Should I have a disc with 4.7 GB or 8.5 GB dual layer? (Work on my LD player Pioneer)

And the second question .. FULL HD displays when playing DVDs on my computer I pioneer? I (a large screen high-definition plasma screen has 1365 x 768)

Im so ask what will happen to the quality that is not a blank DVD DL discs Full HD at all so I suspect that this custom, I mean, you can see what future Pro Super Clear and playback, and would be very wrong and bad pixels on the screen as a distortion?

0 comments:

Post a Comment