Saturday, February 6, 2010

What Is The Best Gas Blow Back What Is The Best Way To Power A Gas Blow Back Airsoft Gun?

What is the best way to power a gas blow back airsoft gun? - what is the best gas blow back

I've heard that green silicon gas and propane. So I was curious, I bought an adapter and to Walmart and buy a few bottles of propane and silicone oil, or should I buy a magazine of CO2? In addition, if I bought a magazine for a weapon to use CO2, Green Gas, which is screwed or what? If you have any other way to get a firearm power, it would be great, but try to get it within reasonable bounds.

1 comments:

Anonymous M said...

Propane is your best option. Used use of CO2 gas through a green weapon to be a problem. Other means of transportation include the gas system or HPA (High Pressure).

Post a Comment